Waze Navigation & Live Traffic
by: Waze Inc. • 1.9M
Waze starts from a simple premise: traffic jam, running out of gas, accidents are other driving-related troubles are in many cases caused by lack of communication. Well, that’s pretty clear with traffic jam: if we know that there’s a traffic jam we’ll probably take an alternative road, lighten the problem instead of making it worse by lengthen the queue.
Waze’s main purpose is to provide a communication platform for drivers in order to reduce driving troubles by making use of collective intelligence. Simply drive around with Waze open to automatically share live traffic info with other drivers (like mph). When an accident, hazard, speed traps, traffic jams or police burst into scene, you can actively alert other users through Waze. In the end, you’ll save time, reduce stress and even keep money that was destined for fines.
Waze’s navigation through apps is kind, pinch to zoom, flick to rotate, tap on wazes to view detailed info like traffic jam, cheapest gas station on your route or even meet-up points. It’s hands-free, voice-operated system allows drivers make us of the app with no risks.
In a few words, a really useful app that makes the most of mobile technology to improve our lifestyle.
Tags: waze social gps traffic & gas , waze social gps, maps & traffic itunes , waze versão 3.6 , waze social gps, maps & traffic , waze social app alert , waze gps
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Jun 03, 2013
Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening - Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster - Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music - play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive - your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas - find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Apple CarPlay - use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way - choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.